Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today I'm in Good Mood

Yesterday a little bit 失眠...
But I had a sweet dream.
This morning my housemate wake me up just to open the door for him (her)...
TMD...
So I miss out my last 20 minutes of sleeping time!
But nvm la, end up we go to eat dim sum at Anson Road there (Dim Sum House).
Hmm, but the taste is sucks... so much different if compare to the first time i went there!
Then come to work, I play with the Carl Zeiss lens, which just arrived yesterday,
and thanks to Lynn, she shoot me, haha. But actually is I ask her to shoot one, ngek~
I just love Carl Zeiss!


:)


Wei I'm working la...


Hahahahahahaha~


Hmm?


Hello~


My colleagues, Lynn & Pang

Hmm, don't know why, my mood is just very good today.
But who cares why?
Happy means happy, I love my mood now.
I love this moment.

No comments: