Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What I Did Last Chinese New Year (Part 2)

Part 2 - 年初五篇之Jason家晚宴+饯别+赌局+酒会+欢乐时光!

Ahem, just the next day of my house's lao sheng.
I went to Jason's house for his farewell dinner, and CNY dinner too.
Gambling and liquor are something that cannot "miss" la...
But photos of gambling cannot post here, hehe~
We had fun till about 5am that night I think, or 4am... forget d...

This part is...
Date = 5th January of Lunar Calender
Location = Jason's house
Activity = Farewell Dinner for Jason, CNY Dinner
Members = Jason's secondary school's friends, PSDC's friends, CG Crews.

Wow, try to zoom in my face, I sweat a lot!


Because of my mom's special recipe Tom Yam!


King Julian~


Queen of Gambler - Yonn Vernn!


Chia and Kok Soon


They are lovely couple~


This prove that Jason wasn't touch anyone^0^


Yonn Vernn was drunk... see her face...


Chia and me~


Nice portrait shot - Benjamin


Yonn Vernn again~


Candid~


Okay, 1st shot


Another pose~


Jason...


^^ Love this~


Took when Ben was about to leave...


Oh My Gosh!


Vonne and Vernn~


Julian is so cute =.=


Panda Boss!


This pic... tak mau comment...


So lovely... ^^


Urghh... dun cubit me...


Panda act cute...


Fan in Jason's house


So, this was another meaningful day for me in CNY.
So happy that I got so many friends.
At least, I got them even I without a girl friend, hehe~
But, they are leaving soon, Jason, Yvonne, Julian...
Anyway, wish you guys good luck!
And good luck to me too~
I will upload few more photos tomorrow morning after get another photos from Vonne.
Stay tune~

No comments: