Saturday, February 7, 2009

What I Did Last Chinese New Year (Part 4.1)

Part 4.1 - 年十二篇之槟城一日游 @ Toy Museum, Batu Ferringhi

erhm, this is... another farewell for Jason?
A never end farewell ya...
But this time, maybe can consider as my farewell also? ^^
Toy Museum is a place that I wanted to go long time ago, but I was busy, busy and busy...
RM10 per entrance is consider as a reasonable price.
No matter you love toys or not, it is always good to have a visit to the museum.
If you want, I can accompany you to visit there again, just give me a call :p

This part is...
Date = 12th January of Lunar Calender
Location = Toy Museum, Batu Ferringhi
Activity = Farewell trip for Jason & Kok Wei, Shopping, Have Fun~
Members = Jason, Chi Hwa, Julian, Yvonne, Kok Wei

Action Figure, Model Kits etc...

Classic Gundam Characters: Ray Amuro, Char and the rest I don't know...


Char Aznable


Woody & Buzz Lightyear


Saber (pirated one! sucks!)


聂风


步惊云


This one tak tau... I just know the cloth can be taken down...


This 1...


Ya, Chun-li la...


Kasumi


Meer Campbell


The Incredible Hulk


Rei Ayanami


Rei Ayanami


Woo hoo, classic Batman~


This one tak tau juga...

'
Mickey Magician


Someone in LOTR...


Gandalf the White


Big Scale Model

Captain Jack Sparrow


Lara Croft


"My precious~"


Smigol


Darth Vader


Geli...


Star Wars Character... right? I don't know...


Another Lara


Char's Zaku


Gundam


He is not Marshall...


He is Iron Man, with a Mickey together...


Spiderman


Spiderman again...


Okay... his name Peter Parker...


Hitman - Agent 47


Cool~

Visitors

Yvonne & Julian


i love candid~


why I hold Jason's hand so happily =.="


CCTV is just on the top...


From left: Chi Hwa, Jason, Kok Wei, Julian, Yvonne


Nice pose~


I hate V...


"Shhh"


"Tired, sit down first..."


^^


"What?"


I love toys~


...


It's Predator!

Ermm, after I visited to this museum...
The conclusion I get is, I want more toys!
Hey, it is world largest Toy Museum man!
But I don't think that it is big enough...
And, the toys are not arrange nicely and not being clean up, full of dust...
But it is still acceptable anyway.
Suddenly, I wonder if this museum is like "Night of the Museum"... swt =.="

Part 4.2 is coming soon.

2 comments:

mtch said...

sry 1st ha, not wanna potong stim...
not 'my pleasure'
is 'my precious'

n da small kid in Star Wars u donno, he is Anakin Skywalker, he later became Darth Vader.

n.. (cold wind blow lai liao).. sure is not me la, i not inside dat FAKE armor, da real 1 i keep d.

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

haha, no wonder i type "my pleasure" can't get in google la...

i never watch Star Wars anyway, haha, i think i should watch it.

the real 1 i know sleep with you everyday ma...