Monday, February 16, 2009

What I Did Last Chinese New Year (Part 4.3)

Part 4.3 - 年十二篇之槟城一日游 @ Sunset Bistro, Batu Ferringhi

Sorry for the delayed.
Not I don't have time to update the post but I just lazy to do so... ^^
Okay, before I forget everything, let's check out what was going on that night!
It was Sunset Bistro located at Batu Ferringhi, idea by Yonn Vernn when we were at Starbucks.

This part is...
Date = 12th January of Lunar Calender
Location = Sunset Bistro, Batu Ferringhi
Activity = Farewell trip for Jason & Kok Wei, Shopping, Have Fun~
Members = Jason, Chi Hwa, Julian, Yvonne, Vonn Vernn, Kok Wei



2 scary faces...


"grhhh"


lady who near the fire


looks familiar?


cheers~


"Julian: lim ah~"


~.o


Jason was drunk...


hodoh nya...


sexy shot~


happy shot~


serious shot~


"wei u shoot my girl???"
"sorry my lord..."


why there was a chair there?


i had been captured when "someone" called me^^


...

Okay, this is the complete story of my Penang 1 Day Trip at last 2 week.
Jason also leave Malaysia for 1 week already.
Miss him a lot, but anyway I can just wish him all the best in Australia.
Julian, Yvonne and me are going to leave soon.
Hope that everyone who remain can happy everyday.
Happy belated Valentine's Day.
I was single for another year ^^
K, good night.
Muacksssssss~

No comments: