Sunday, December 21, 2008

Old Friend Meeting @ Auto City McD 081220

Yu Han came back to M'sia at 16th Dec, today only I first meet with her.
Same as usual, I mean the look...
^^
But the channel I think got a bit change d...
Can't really receive our program, hehe~
And the frequency also slower d...
Kao lat...

Below is a conversation just now in Ming Yang's car...
MY: 弯左弯右?
KW:One U(弯右)在吉隆坡~
MY:!@#$%^,认真点,要弯了!
KW:Okay okay,弯右边~
YH:为什么弯右会去吉隆坡?
MY, LX & KW: ....... =.="
LX & KW:因为吉隆坡有一间Mall叫做One Utama,通称One U...
YH:(完全无视)为什么弯右会去吉隆坡?
MY, LX & KW: !@#$%^ (然后再解释多一次为什么)
YH:我还是不懂为什么弯右会去吉隆坡...
MY, LX & KW: 晕~

MY - Ming Yang
LX - Li Xin
YH - Yu Han
KW - Kok Wei

结论是,本来不好笑的东西变得大家都笑得翻天~

*I lazy to translate the conversation above, sorry.

At last... we sat in Auto City McD for 3 hours ++.
Took few photos only...
Gossip a lot :)

Candid, candid!!!


Like this pic...


Because of this...


I paid RM2 for this, a car sticker...


Lastly, below are what Yu Han brought for me from Korea.
But she bought at a trip to Japan =.="

Teng Teng Teng~


Spiderman~


Ergh... but do you guys have any ideas about what is that?
Don't know ler...
I also can't get the answer until I had been told.
It is a...
PLASTER HOLDER!!!
Yea! WTF!
It is a plaster holder!
Let you see the plasters...

An zua? Si bui...


Spiderman plaster, stick d can use spider web ability...


Hehe, nice ler...
But won't use 1 la,
Even though stick d can use spider web...
Anyway, thanks a lot~
I appreciate it.

Lastly, Happy Dong Zhi to everyone!
Eat more Tang Yuan.
冬至快乐!

No comments: