Thursday, December 11, 2008

Panda is Crazy

Yes, you might think that I'm crazy.
And yes I'm.
Why?
Yesterday, I bought my 4th Sony Ericsson phone - K770i.
And the problem is, I lack of sim card...
I have 3 sim cards right now (3rd sim card is on the way of shipment)
Normally people are lack of phones, but I'm lack of sim cards...
WTF!

If you ask me why I buy so many phones.
I also don't know how to explain.
Because I just dislike to sell my phone.
And every phones are still in good condition, why I sell them?
Buy them is because I like, that's all.

Okay, back to the sim card.
I own 014, 016, 017.
Happy, Digi and Maxis.
Perhaps it is the time for me to try Celcom or U Mobile...
Huh?
New sim card ya???
Aiks~

No matter how...
I'm just crazy.

My Mobile Phones

Top Left: K770i
Top Right: K310i
Bottom Left: W550i
Bottom Right: P1i

Yes,
All Sony Ericsson,
Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u got 4 phone consider crazy ah? ppl got more than u how? mad ah? hehe

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

ermm... more than me ar...
then is craziessssssssssss~
hahaha~
:p